Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'M DYING!!!!!!!! Only 2 more days of school and we're randomly Harlem Shaking, Gentlemaning and Gangnam Styling while most of teachers are chatting on the phone with their husbands while a guy 'Gentlemans' a girl's chair. Some play Poker with chips, some play Fruit Ninja, some swear, some are sitting in top of desks, some others are throwing chairs off the window. Oops, another chair just fell. Here comes our Geography teacher, as always not noticing me blogging. Another chair off the window. And a girl just asked me to hand her my iPhone so she can check NASA.gov. Gomenasai, I'm the only NASA-tard here! >:@ Teacher just insulted that girl for putting her legs on a desk. Some are dancing to the Albanian song 'Lambo'. Lambo is short for Lamborghini, and there is a stupid somg about Lambos. Anyways, my fave PaigeeWorld artist has just became 20 last day and I had to draw her the attached pic ;A; A girl just asked me if I was writing songs. Teacher told me to sit, but ignored my iPhone. Bye bakas, spies are everywhere here in hell...um, Albania. 

No comments:

Post a Comment