Tuesday, March 12, 2013

UTAU nightmares

X3 I tried remaking my failed and deleted UTAU Choshinsei Uchune for the third time but GLITCHES STRIKE AGAIN!!! First off, if I ever put it on download, NEVER make her sing low notes. D#4 and up only. Or your ears will hurt. Second, I warned you she is glitchy and misses about 20 syllables. Third, she sounds good when singing duets with Teto-chan so low pitch Teto and high pitch Cho and you get a cute choir :). Fourth rule of 'Miss Glitch Choshinsei Uchune aka Cho.UTAU's non-dangerous usage' is not to make her sing Miku-ish songs (nothing personal with the Welsh onion spinning Goddes) because she sounds better in songs such as Black Rock Shooter or Kokoro or Kudryavka :3 Anyways, she is avabile for DL only for millionares that will pay me to do that thing I will never do. Demos? I need to fix her missing syllables and high pitch her sounds first :3
-_________________- bored rite now MATHS Y U NO LET ME SLEEP EIGHT HOURS LIKE AVERAGE GEEKS DO?!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Keep posting, I know I'm new to your blog but I love what I've seen so far. My Dad works for the European Space Agency, so European NASA and he's been promoted so now he's in cooperation with NASA. Anyway, you're so clever. I envy you. You have siblings. I don't. ): I'm also 12! I get toooooo much sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OwO PaigeeWorld users strike again! XD And you get too much sleep? I bet I have insomnia.

      Delete
  2. I think I get a bit too much sleep. I can't sleep when I'm supposed to becaue of too much sleep last night and then I can't sleep so I stay up at night staring at the ceiling so it evens out...

    ReplyDelete